Saturday, July 3, 2010

Temporary Mentor

(First Person from Pantherhunt's point of veiw)
I found myself blinking in bright sunlight from a shaft in the den wall. It was rather strange because my nest in the warriors den was on the opposite side as the rising sun, so It would have to be past sunhigh for me to have the sun in my eyes.
Oh, right. The rouges. The Battle. The sharp smell of herbs. The medicene den.
I opened my eyes wider, looking for a cat I could let know that I was alive so they could tell Dawnstar, and tell me how long I'd been out. I saw a blue-gray pelt working outside and made a sound somewhere between a grunt and a meow, and got Wavefeather's attention.
"Oh, good, your awake." She said, padding over. "You've been out for days. Dragonpaw's been worried."
I tried to nod in understanding, but couldnt move. I settled for a grunt again. I tried to speak, and found I could, but just a little.
"Any.....Deaths....?"I asked weakly.
"None yet" She answered.
"Bring......Dragonpaw....... and........Tell.....Dawn....Star...."I forced, hoping she'd under stand. She nodded and went out.
---------------------------------------------
(okay, back to regualur posting)

Wavefeather padded out, and went to tell Dawnstar of Pantherhunts wakening, then tell Dragonpaw the Pantherhunt of his request to see him.

Later than night, Dawnstar leaped on the Dusk Stone. "Duskclan, we have just been informed that Pantherhunt has woken up!" She paused for the clan cheering and talk among themselves. "Still, he will be nest-bound fot at least 3 sunrises to a half moon, so well he recovers and until he can teach, Wolfstorm will mentor Dragonpaw!" The clan cheers, but not loudly for once.

(Okay, Dragonpaw post in the Med. Den)

1 comment:

  1. *Flameflicker looked happier and mewed to himself* a safe Clanmate and a mate expecting my kits! how better could my life get!

    ReplyDelete